Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Color Club - Poptastic Collection!

Hey everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
Today I have Color Club - Poptastic collection for you!



You may have seen me posting swatches of this collection already, but I have deleted those posts and decided to condense it into one post!
You may also notice my different nail lengths in this post lol, I swatched 3 polishes one day.. and then broke my nail that night, then swatched the other 4. So I apologize.
Anyways, onto the nail polish!

First up is Almost Famous. A beautiful yellow polish, it's bright but I wouldn't call it neon. I'm not normally one to wear yellows, but this polish is just so bright and beautiful.. what's not to love?



Wham! Pow! A very bright neon orange! I'm not an orange person what so ever, but this is perfect for summer, and for any person who loves bold polishes!


Poptastic. A bright neon pink. Not something I'm normally a fan of, but the formula was nice and the color was pretty.



Twiggie. A creamy bright green. This is not a typical green, it's not as "minty" as most green creams, it's brighter and it's such a pretty color.


Pucci-Licious. A beautiful purple with a blue tone. It was very hard to photograph, it doesn't appear as bright in the picture, or as pretty.. but believe me it's a gorgeous color.



Warhol. A neon pink, not as creamy as Poptastic, it's darker and very bright. I had a very hard time taking a picture of this as well, the brightness isn't showing as well as it does in person.



Mrs.Robinson. A neon purple. It reminds me a lot of the base in CG - Flying Dragon, without the matte and the glitter of course. Very pretty color.



I really love this collection, all of the colors are so fun and so unique. I wouldn't normally buy some of the polishes individually, but I'm glad I got them because I love them all!
:)

Also, someone on Facebook has recently helped me in naming my other Color Club Collection that I didn't know the names of, so I have gone and edited that post with the proper names now!

I hope you're all doing well, thank you for reading!
xox

11 comments:

  1. So nice to see all of them together! I still need to try all these! They're fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I am finding it hard to choose which is my fav, they all look lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks! I know, I love them all!

      Delete
  3. They are such gorgeous colours!! I love summer nail polish collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find Color Club polishes? I can't seem to find them anywhere!!! I must have this collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where you live, but I'm in Ontario, Canada.. and the only place I can find them is at Winners!

      Delete
  5. Hello, I just wanted to say thank you - this post helped me identify the nameless Color Club collection I purchased today! I LOVE these colours, they're stunning!
    Thanks again :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I'm glad it helped you figure out the names!
      :)

      Delete
  6. DIES at these colors!!!!!!!! They are a must have for me this summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a lifesaver! I just snagged this exact set and I'm so glad to find names for them! (Isn't it frustrating that they couldn't take the time to just slap on the correct names on the bottles?) Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad I could help! I find it so annoying that there aren't names, thankfully some of them are easy to figure out!

      Delete