Sunday, 14 April 2013

WingDustCollections - Fairy Blind and Crazy On You Review

Hey lovelies!
Today I will be showing you 2 gorgeous polishes by WingDustCollections, Stephanie was amazing and gave me a few to review. Not only that, but we actually live like 20 minutes away from each other so I got to meet her. Sadly, she was under the weather so it was only 5 minutes but it was amazing getting to meet such a talented indie polish maker, and I hope we can get together again soon.
I would also like to add how cute her wrapping was, she wrapped each individual bottle in a little bag. You could definitely see all the love she puts into her creations.

Fairy Blind - A sheer base with blue/lavender shifting shimmer, and packed with purple, lilac, periwinkle, and iridescent glitters. This polish is just stunning, I actually wore it over a few different colors so far and every time it looks so different. This applied beautifully, I had no problems with the glitter.



Crazy On You - A dark blue jelly base with blue shimmer with periwinkle and fuchsia glitter in various sizes. I actually use this over a black base because I didn't want to waste any of the beautiful polish by applying it several times, but you could get full coverage in 3 coats. This is a beautiful mix of glitter, I love the way the periwinkle glitter stands out against the dark base. It applied beautifully again, and the glitter came out nice.



One of my favorite things about WingDustCollections, and Stephanie was something she said on her etsy page description:
"I opened this show with the intention of selling crafts and artwork and nail polish to raise funds for my summer missions trip to Africa, and well... nail polish sort've took over from there"
Its really great to see people wanting to do good in the world, especially knowing they are from where I am.

You can purchase WingDustCollections HERE on Etsy, or HERE on Llarowe. You can also follow on Instagram - @wingdust or like on Facebook.

Thanks for reading! xox

*All products were given to me by the company. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

4 comments:

  1. Crazy On You is SO pretty <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy on You would also be really pretty over a dark purple!

    ReplyDelete